Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm sorry

Okay I know it's been a long time since I wrote something here D:
I've the impression I've nothing interesting to say that is--and okay I'm lazy to write in English OTL

Uh, today I bought some clothes~
2 jeans and 3 tops, which 2 of them are cool shirts ♥ I wanted some like those so badly ;u;

And for people who already knows my bedroom, you can see that I've a ~*green*~ wall ♥ actually my sister and me just finished to repaint our bedroom. It's so pretty now : 2 green walls, and 2 purple/greyish ones.
I'll post photos when the decorations will be put on (posters, canvas and stuff~). It's very blank actually, and I'm lazy LOL.

Oh, and good news : I got my first year of my English degree 8D ♥ two years left if I do well. \o/

2 comments:

satu said...

I know the feeling!! I have been dead everywhere because I feel like I just nothing to do or write...
I like both shirts also, I wanna steal the gray one.

congrats for english degree 8D

megu said...

Yeah...and my life isn't enough interesting LOL.

Mhhh thank you ;3; I'm happy to have found great shirts for once~

Thank you ♥