Friday, January 15, 2010

When you see the light of the morning star, then you feel my absence (and love)

My exams are finally over, I can rest a little till Sunday. Though my next semester is going to be a total mess since my timetable is a big shit with subjects that won't help me through my whole life LOL. Hey, it's college after all. Useless thing is useless.
I'm willing to go to Paris for my last year of degree. Oh yeah, but having an English degree doesn't mean you can speak English. So, I also have to go to an English speaking country once. I'm afraid to go alone, but I have to. And really, I want to speak English very well, with british accent bwahahaha.

besides;
I miss my love.
I wish I could draw something.

Instead of an interesting post, have an awesome music from Edward Maya ♥

No comments: