Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm not dead YET




Long time no see eh ? I'm sorry for my inactiveness but actually I'm lazy to write in English (^^;)
I don't even know if someone read my entries anyway lolol.


I'm currently on holidays but I resume class on Monday. One week of holidays is really too short.
I went to Switzerland to my girlfriend's place during 4 days ♥ I'll remember this trip for a long long time, especially because my suitcase had been stolen on the train lolol. But I managed to get it back the day next my arrival; luckily for me it was just a holiday camp that took my suitcase by mistake. Putting the drama aside, I had awesome holidays. I cooked with Jade (she's a really good cook, I feel ashamed to not be able to do yummy meals like she does orz) and we spent...pleasant nights LOL. Besides, Lausanne is a very lovely city with a lot of shops and charming alleys. Too bad I didn't have my camera with me (TAT;)

Also, I'm happy because mom accepted my relationship with Jade, even though I know it's still a little hard for her to stand it. I'm sorry mom, but once you'll meet Jade and taste her food, I'm sure you'll love her! ♥ (even though she's slightly crazy XD)


Um what else? I have still my tone of work to do for college. No time to draw...though I just don't have inspiration anymore. I feel like an empty shell. PLEASE HELP ME I DON'T WANT MY ARTISTIC MOOD TO DIE. (;______;)
I have to write a short story for the English newspaper of my college and I wanted to do an illustration for it but...aaaaah I just can't write a SHORT story. It's too long and not finished yet so I think there won't be enough place for an illustration *sob*
I'll publish the story here when done. I hope you'll like it♥



I don't know which animu to watch. I want to find a shojo animu as good as Lovely Complex (;w;) Yesterday I tried Kimi no todoke and Yamato nadeshiko shichi henge but I couldn't watch more than 2 episodes. IT'S JUST TOO NAIVE AND CLICHE ARGH. Guys, guys, I need your help. Please I'm so bored on the internet and I don't have anything to watch lately. *sobsob*
I shall try Durarara at least. But still, I would like a shojo too.



Ah, I should work on my Latvia cosplay too, because the convention is on April! (oAo) *has nothing but the wig and the boots lolol*

2 comments:

Cake Pie said...

Hey! I do read your entries D: I'M STILL SOMEONE!! XD
I'm happy for you and your girlfriend, congratulations <33
And.. For the animes, give one more chance for Kimi ni Todoke, I've watched it till episode 19, and I tell you, it is cliche, but what's not cliche these days......? Beside that, it's a good anime to watch, imo it's really funny. : D

megu said...

Oh yay Ciel chan ♥ *3*

Thank you~ hope it'll last long! And know what? she's half Bresilian by her mother ahah XD I may have a thing for Bresilian? =w=

If you say so, I'll try Kimi ni Todoke again. : D