Thursday, May 6, 2010

I wish I could sleep without waisting time

Yesterday night's dream was weird but epic. I had to dance on BEAST's song "Shock" in front of an admissions board. I tried to reproduce the choreography b-but I failed LOL. Ahh I was enthralled though. When I woke up I had stars in my head ; the only thing I wanted was to go on youtube to watch the Shock practice video! XD; -what I did as soon as I turned the computer on lmao.
Ah, I really want to learn the choreography though. Since I don't do any sports I think it'd be a good thing to dance -I'd like to have a Wii and the Just Dance game, I tested it at a friend's place and it's so effective! ;_;



I'm always focusing on hyun seung while watching the video♥. Even with the ugliest coat on Earth he's still so cool XD

5 comments:

June said...

Bon ton epic-ness est grandissante quand même là.. xD

Ps: homygad. Le mot à copier pour l'anti spam du commentaire est affreux: "ovathro" Ca fait nom de médoc pour les ovaires ou un truc du genre.. à 9h du mat, ça retourne l'estomac je trouve XD

satu said...

Have to throw a random comment lol.

You should try learning it really!! I wanted to take hip hop class, but there is none near me so I decided to do random dances meanwhile~

I've learned Kara's mister, SNDS's Genie until the halfway(+bit of Gee), ring ding dong etc. and it's fun 8D I should just finish dances but I always find a new one I want to learn ;~;**

I am rambling!!!

megu said...

omg Satu you're alive ;_; ♥

A-And you've learnt Rind Ding Don omg ilu ♥

Satu said...

Yeah I'm alive, barely ♥
I'm working my ass off so I can go to Korea in the end of this summer, so I'm dead in the internet D':

megu said...

Ohh I see. I hope you'll be able to go my dear *so envious*
Take care ♥