Wednesday, June 9, 2010

oh fate, oh you...

I DIDN'T GET A TICKET FOR GACKT WEEEEH. 8'D
BUT MY SISTER DID WEEEEEEH. 8'D

Ahem. So yeah, bye bye Gackt, but don't worry I won't cry for you! (I'd 6 years ago though). Instead, I'm going to the concert of Versailles -Philharmonic Quintet-♥ Okay I've already seen them in 2006 but I really loved their last album JUBILEE; and I'll be able to see my dear dear Yuki *caresses his drum stick again -YES I HAVE ONE OF HIS DRUM STICK 8DDD*. I wonder if the members will do something for Jasmine...
I received the concert ticket this morning from GEKIDO TOUR and their tickets are always that gay :It was pink 4 years ago, now they've chosen purple (⌒ ∀⌒)v


I've watched the new GaGa's video clip ALEJANDRO this morning and ahshaszfdzeh ffffff- *fangasm* it's been 6 times I've watched it now. Men are definitely hot when they're dancing. AMEN.

No comments: