Friday, January 7, 2011

Keep calm and have an exam.


Today was a good day and an AWESOME one. Why? BECAUSE MY MOST FAVORITE DOUJINKA SENT ME A MESSAGE ON PIXIV AND INVITED ME TO FOLLOW HER ON TWITTER. Just that. *breathes*
She's Misoさん, the one who draw the FrancexLatviaxSealand doujin "Bon appétit !" and the LatviaxSealand "The tower that ate people"(and others doujin I absolutely want to buy).
When I got her message I was... shaking and trembling like Latvia. I don't even joke, I was really crying of joy!
It's like a dream. I thought she was untouchable. Like, you know, a god.
She'll be attending the Comic Live in Paris on March and wanted to meet each other ! *squee* I wasn't planning to go because the train is expensive, b-but I just can't miss this opportunity. I've already bought the train tickets, but I still need to buy my gf's (because of the appartment we'll have to pay, I prefer offering her the tickets...).
Moreover, I'll be able to see Senri, Simy, Sassou and maybe Nighty! Even though we'll only stay one day, I'm sure it'll be an amazing and unforgettable one!
I'm planning to go with my Latvia cosplay, I want to show it to Misoさん ♥

FFFF- and you know what? My love was planning on buying me Misoさん's doujinshi as my Christmas gift (with the help of mepty) but it's difficult to get them through Japan, so it takes long! XD
I was so surprised and HAPPY to know that. She's the best. (;o;)♥♥

Okay I'm even more motivated to draw tones of fanarts of Raivis! But before, I have to wait the end of my exams. OTL

1 comment:

Lokine said...

Wah! Un peu beaucoup en retard mais franchement, je suis ravie pour toi. èvé J'espère que toi et ta copine, vous pourrez la voir en vrai *o*