Thursday, March 24, 2011

Boys are all eyes when a girl eats a banana.



Omg I love so much banana with Nutella. (°7°)

When I see the time gap between my last entry and the one before, I really have the impression that I died for a while lol.
The truth is, Jade and me had problems (we still have though) so life isn't easy everyday, especially for my girlfriend. Fortunately, she just has been accepted as a trainee in an agency during 2 months BUT she'll not be paid. At last she had found a work placement so she won't be suspended of her school, that's the good point, but money issues will remain a problem. And I don't have time enough (because of college) to take commissions anymore -I still have tone to do. orz
I hope things will get better, and our mood above all.

Besides, I'm still taking my driving lessons but only 1 or 2 times a week, which is not enough...I cried in the car last time, because I forgot nearly everything. My teacher was like "eh don't cry, d-don't cry! It's only your 4th hour, it's okay not to remember everything!" I felt like an idiot but tears won't stop. I wish I could have my driving licence after 35 hours of lessons, not more. Because I don't have enough money anyway.
I'm planning on working at McDonald's as a summer part-time job, I hope it'll be possible. *wants money ;;*


On good news, this Saturday Jade and me will be at Comic Live in Paris! We are going as visitors and I can't wait to see Senri, Simy, Plumy, Marta and Goku again! Also, I'll meet MISO♥, Saspy and Kuropu. They seem so funny and gentle asdfjkl. *will be so shy that she will stammer while speaking her frenchy English (what a shame knowing I'm doing an English degree)*
I CAN'T WAIIIIT. I just pray the weather forecast says wrong and that it'll not rain on Saturday. :<

No comments: