Thursday, May 28, 2009

It’s always lonely at the top


Man, today was an awful day. I was always alone at college, and it's not funny at all D:
Well, I'm not exactly all by myself because my twin is always with me ROFL. BUUUT it's not the same thing. To be with your twin is like being alone, because it's like the same person as you. She knows it, because she feels the same way as I do. So we were completely alone, our "friends" don't go to college anymore because they're fed up. We're trying to talk about Japan Expo, Anim'Est and all our joyful memories to cheer up. But still, eating alone in a big place where A LOT of students are... arg, it's still very difficult. For me. I'm very very very afraid of people, maybe someday I'll go for a cure... D':

You just can't imagine how much I hate college. I'm so depressed when I'm there *cries* I'm thankful to have a twin sister though. I don't know how I'd manage to do without her. I just can't imagine my futur without her by my side...argh !! ( ;n;)

I skipped my last course today LOL. English phonetic is big shit anyway. The problem is my sister and me walked just in front of our profesor lololol;;; aaah. I don't care anymore.

Though maybe "God" (LOL) punished us today. We were in our train to go back home when suddenly... my sister saw it was the WRONG train ! We ran out the wagon and some seconds later it was gone. OMG we were almost being taken away to another city (Metz) which is in the total opposite direction from our house ! XDD;; and then we had to run to catch the good train, which was on the point to go OTL
THAT WAS EPIC. I must say ALMOST EPIC FAIL ROFLMAO!

No comments: