Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"Oh, tasty today I see."


LOL OMG. I'm trying the make up for my Regene cosplay... the eyes, that is. I must train, because I never put make up except foundation and mascara... but never colors on my eyes and such... D:
Ahah and, I didn't have the guts to do the other eye ROFL. Well, I know it's not perfect, and doing a Regene-like eye is hard, guhhh.
Also, don't pay attention to my red eye °D ("hello, thank you photofiltre !")


Beside, I watched episode 16 (raw) of Hetalia and OMG CHINA'S VOICE. I like it so much (;3;)

4 comments:

Satsu/Kardoncare said...

Your haircut is so nice and pretty *Iwannacutminetoo;_;*

I think that make-up looks really good! I suck at make-up, I can only do simple and natural looking ones xD

megu said...

aw ;_; thank you so muchhh ♥ I'm happy to have it shorter~

Thank you c: but I must train again and againnn LOL.

Anonymous said...

Tieria is blushing in his Tsundere corner, not wanting to admit that "Nii-san looks hot". *pets*

I agree with him. *^*

megu said...

Oh my~ *_*

Regene is, like, *happyyyy* : D *glomps his Nii-san*