Friday, August 7, 2009

Cause it's Friday and I'm in love.

I wish love was easier. Oh well~~

YAAAAAAHHHHH LATVIA APPEARS IN THE EPISODE 29 ! Finally ! (*__*) fdaszsjkajsdh. I'm excited. fangirl. yeah.
Seriously, I had to wait 29 f*cking episodes to see him (okay he did appear in episode 1 but, like, 3 seconds ? D: ). Aaaahhhh can't wait Monday, I caaan't. *insert fangirl sounds here*

Fortunatelly I've already listened to the mp3 version of the episode. RAIVIS. He doesn't have the same voice as in the drama cd. Umm, it's an older voice and, yeah, manlier. But he still sounds super cute ♥
AND RUSSIA. RUSSIA I LOVE YOU. "VODKAAAA~~" omfg ♥

MY VITAL REGIONS ARE SCREAMING WITH JOY

Man, I wish Monday was earlier. ( j Aj)


Raivis in pseudo-pirate outfit. Because pirates are sexy >;T ♥
But I just don't know what to do with the lineart. Arf, maybe I'll post it like that on dA ? I'll ask advice from Elk. And she wants me to draw Russia in pirate too~~ : D

Oh, look at what I've found !


"Shaking love" (0:37) and "Older!Latvia" (2:34) are in |DD ♥ *proud*

No comments: