Saturday, August 1, 2009

What an uninteresting post.

I can't wait the end of October for the concert of MUCC in Paris. I'm always thinking about it---well, okay I less think about it than thinking spending my day and night with Nighty. /shot
Oh, oh... I'm so impatient~~ *nudge nudge towards Nighty*
And god, I hope she won't see that ROFL.

Uuuh today I did a page of my RusLat doujin, yay~~ Only 7 pages are done, I'm so slow XD;;

It's hot today, I can't breath properly in my room, even if it's by night and I've the window open OTLLOL DON'T ASK THX.

4 comments:

Nighty said...

*b-blushes* oh you #>>#

megu said...

O-Omg t-tu l'as vu D| *hudes*

Nighty said...

M-mais oui, je te stalke ici aussi. Plus discrètement, peut-être.

*SQUEEZE* ♥♥♥♥ (Tu me rajoutes des raisons de venir à Nancy au plus tôt, c'est mal TT)

megu said...

Han, je suis prévenue. *va surveiller ce qu'elle écrit LOL*

*SNUGGLES* >w< ♥♥♥ (ouais, viens dès que tu peux, comme ça on pourra se voir beaucoup plus souvent TT/ j'peux même t'aider à faire des recherches pour ton appartement si tu veux ! ♥ )