Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Another gayyy sunshine day~

I'm feeling a little better than yesterday.
Please don't think the previous post was just a random emo post, it was a deadly serious affair. I had the impression to be in a bad drama. But I won't explain it, it's...personal.
Anyway. Thanks to people who was there for me. I'll turn my head towards the futur, and don't want to be sad anymore. Plus, sunny days are finaly back, I don't want to waste the happiness I deserve (it's not egoistic at all, I think everybody deserves to be happy).

To my mind, we need to focus more on the chance we have to have a good health. I think about my dear friend Ciel for example, who suffered from a teratoma and lost her right ovary. While reading the news from her dA today, I was very worried and I felt so sad for her. But the fact that we need to size the day stroke me even more. Just...enjoy your life, you don't know what will happen. Don't waste your precious time on -sometimes futile- problems (ok it depends on the situation, but you get my point, right?).
The more I grow up, the more my view over things tends to change. I'm trying to be a better person, with better ideas and a better moral. Sometimes I even want to do like Benjamin Franklin with his 13 virtues list! XD (except chastity LOL)

Btw, tomorrow I have an American civilization exam. Uuurg I'm not ready at all ahahahah-*dead*

No comments: