Monday, March 15, 2010

Sunshiiiiiiine never diiiiiiies!

Hey guys, I'm feeling better. Thanks to Titine (Justine is her real name; she's my close friend from college) who is like a blinding sunshine. She has that power to make your heart warm and to make you happy whenever you see her.
Plus today I had the result of my previous Chinese exam...I got a 18.5/20! man I'm soooo happy. Though my sister had a 20/20 *jealous* XD

I've just finished my FSL (French Sign Language -language for deaf people) course and now I'm skipping a boring 4pm to 7pm class C: I'm such a BAAAD GIRL. We had a new teacher for FSL... a young and handsome man. Ohohoh. I tried not to drool. It was hard; especially when you don't know if he is a deaf teacher or not :'D so when I entered the class I held back a "ohmygod he is so hot!" 'cause I wasn't 100% sure he was deaf (he seemed to be actually) and... HE WAS NOT. Ahah lucky I got my mouth shut! But he has such a clear and beautiful voice. Unfortunately it was apparently the only course I'll have with him, since it seems that he was just remplacing the former teacher. Too bad!

Urgh. I really do have the impression that my English is broken. OTL I want to go to an English speaking country to improve... but I don't have friends to go with (;A;) (I don't have money too, ahah THE detail of doom.)

Well, now I'm off to do my American civilization homeworks for Thursday!

3 comments:

June said...

Epic win pour la photo : D

megu said...

Hein dit ?! XDD ♥

Cake Pie said...

Just talk talk talk and you'll eventually get better!! : D
Also you look amazingly cute in that photo! ♥♥♥