Sunday, October 10, 2010

"Tain comment t'as changéééé O: "


Yesterday I went clubbing for the first time. Well, actually it was the second but the first was incredibly awful and nobody was into the club -so let's say it was a trial lol.

I went with my sister and Nasser, a new friend. We were supposed to eat together and then going to the César Palace (the club) but plans changed and we were joining by random (and physically awesome) guys: Kevin, Michael, Dimitri, Alexis and Adeline (2 were friends with Nasser, but the others was unknown XD). We ate pizzas at the restaurant, we drunk, (i took a Monacco because my love got me addicted to it♥) and then we went to Kevin's appartment to drink again, till 1:30 am (but I didn't get drunk, I just took 3 or 4 sips of vodka mixed with Oasis -I don't like alcohol). Then we went to the club and we danced till 6:00 am! Omg we didn't even know it was so late -or early, it depends of your point of view.

It was the Ibiza Night theme, so there were good music, trance/dance music ♥ AND OMG I THINK I JUST HAD AN ORGASM WHEN THEY PLAYED THE SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA SONG.

Amen.

Um, I'm not in the mood to explain in details my night, but it was very good. I danced most of the time with my sister and Nasser, and then Michael rescued me from some perverted guys ; I danced with him till the end of the night (insert here the "EN TOUTE AMITIÉ" thing). Though Michael tried to get off with me even if he knew that I had a girlfriend. He. Was. Persistant. But thanks god he was nice, and I nicely told him I was in love with my girl and that's it.


YES I LOVE YOU, YOU MY BELOVED ONE. PLEASE, GET BETTER SOON, OKAY? I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE, BUT I LOVE YOU.

No comments: