Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I JIZZED IN MY PANTS

LIEK. SERIOUSLY.
WELL. NOT EXACTLY.
IN FACT I CRIED IN FRONT OF THE SCREEN OF THE COMPUTER (I'm at college right nao, till 8:00 pm omggg ;_; ).

CIEL CHAN IS BACK OH MY GOD.
I AM THE HAPPIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD. ♥♥

At first I saw her replies at dA, I was liek 'WUT?". I took me some times to realize that she was back.
And then I cried.
AND OMG I SOUND SO SAPPY BUT I LOVE HER SO MUCH ASAZHDGSFZAD.
This month without her was unbearable. Especially because I didn't even know if she received my sms ;__;;;

Hope to be able to speak with her on msn tonight ;u;
I just can't wait GWAHHH I'VE ALREADY WAITED TOO MUCH DON'T YOU AGREE ?

And omg I can't wait to be in September to see her♥
The manager of McDonald's said to me that I've taken a good decision. I mean, working everyday during two months after I finish my term. So I'll work during June & July non stop and be more payed than if I'd worked 2 days per week during my school term. \o/
Plus the plane price to Brazilia has decreased a little, YAY ! ♥ *happy girl is happy*


EDIT

I drew it in the train that's why it's ugly mfufufu.



Oh and this is out of the subject but Nanneh if you read me....GET YOUR ASS ON MY FUCKING FRANCE NII-CHAN ICON FOR DA FFFF I WANT TO JIZZ IN MY PANTS WITH OUR HETALIA ICON FAMILY \o/ ---ahahah sorry. Take your time bb. ;D ♥

No comments: