Wednesday, March 11, 2009

NGHNNN TAKE THAT ! /THROWS COMP @ THE WALL

Yeah.
So today was a fucking shitty day, yahoo ! ♥
My comp rebooted 8 times by itself, and my antivirus didn't work anymore. I passed my afternoon to uninstall all the stuff and to install it again. FFF I LOVE MY ROTTEN LIFE. /DOESN'T JIZZ IN HER PANTS.
Plus my family was fed up of me because of my fucking bad-temper. I understand them though, I can't even bear with myself. Why am I always yelling at others ? Why am I always complaining ? It must be tiring for others as much as it is tiring for me. D:
I AM SORRY OKAY ? I DON'T LIKE TO BE ALWAYS ANGRY EITHER. D8
But thanks to Mae I avoided the crashing-computer-against-the-wall thing -or suicide if you want. She's always here to hear my complaints, thank you bb ♥

Also, you may see that I added a shoutbox and a playlist ♥
GAWD I passed my time on them too. Especially the playlist.
You see, I want to put more songs but each time I'm trying to convert my music into URL, my comp reboots. It seems that my comp doesn't fancy the site ! OTL I'll try tomorrow (if I have time) on the laptop.
I WANT YOU TO DISCOVER WHAT I'M LISTENING ALL THE TIME 8D LOL /SHOT


Beside, Damien, my ex boyfriend, is harrassing me on msn. He is the leader of a screamo band and wants me to draw each members of the group (they're 5 omg) for their Myspace profil. WHUT ? As if I have time ! XD But he doesn't want to hear my excuse (like, I have a tone of work for my mid-term exams, blahblahblah).
So... he sent me the photos of the members (._.) I tried to draw him first and... he LOVED it.It's just a sketch, but he said it was amazing and it'd be okay to draw like that for the others. OMG I'M HAPPY I WON'T KILL MY ASS ON IT !
(屮゜Д゜♥)屮

Speaking of ass -LOL- I just realized that I didn't send my Valentine's drawing for Ciel ! I totally forget omg. (>_<)
And she still isn't online on msn. I think I'll have to wait another day because now I'm off to bed OTL

No comments: