Friday, March 27, 2009

TOMATO.


Buono tomato,buono tomato, buono buono, ooh! Tomato!
HAHAHAHA I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO IT, IT IS SO AWESOME LIKE REALLY AWESOME. (@A@)
And ahah I've 3 friends in my MSN list that have these lyrics on their pseudo, it's kinda freakin' you know XD

I-I also want Germany's song in full version, can't wait. Especially the German anthem ffff sounds so cool
And I've to wait till July 29th for France's song asgfsaed WAT.


Today was kind of shitty day. Wait no. I don't know.
I went to my former high school to pay a visit to my awesome and lovely former English teacher, because he had to give me a CD. And our meeting was arranged 2 weeks ago and when I went to the tacher office he....just wasn't there. WTH. Mister, I wanted to see you and listen to your CD damnit. Plus you didn't reply to my sms. I WILL BLACKMAIL YOU EVERYDAY AT MIDNIGHT MWAHAHAHA. No seriously, I'm kind of disappointed.
But in a way it was sooo good to come back to my lovely high school. I spoke with my former teachers, and I saw some friends. I miss it omg I had so wonderful memories there (;__;) I HATE COLLEGE YOU JUST CAN'T IMAGINE HOW I HATE IT OTL
Plus it's been a week I didn't have class because they are on strike till next Wednesday. WTF. D:

Anyway guys...
OMG in my~voice meme~ I just noticed that I said too much of 'anyway' and 'okay' OTL


Nonetheless, I had few surprises today ♥
First, I bought 3 mangas : Haruhana vol.03, Trinity Blood vol.04 & Otomen vol.04. I didn't even know they were already released ! I only read Haruhana for the moment and...I can't believe the serie is already finished. I loved the story so much, it was so cute, and the mangaka has a so fresh style (;A;) ♥ and OMG what a surprise when I read in her postface that Kiyo Kyujyô is one of her friend. LIKE 'KYAAAA!!!111' (°A°)♥♥ She is one of my favorite mangaka in the world OTL
Second, Yôko, a Japanese girl who studied last year in my high school, did a surprise to us : she's back to France till next Monday ! WHAT A SURPRISE INDEED ! XD AWESOME ! I'll be able to see her tomorrow ♥ we weren't very close in fact, but she was so nice and cute. And she was at my surprise birthday party :D
Finally, I got an UN BIRTHDAY PRESENT from Kizuky-chan ! Uwaaaahhhh I wasn't prepared at all to that *happy*. We know each other since like...3 weeks or something and I've already received a gift. I-I'm so touched (;__;)♥


And now I'm going to RP France with nanneh being England and someone else being Germany. LOLOMG. I AM SO BAD AT RP AHAHAHAH |DDD;
Oh well, I'll just RP a big perv, that won't be difficult I guess. |DD

No comments: