Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I want the wind to push him into my arms.

Today was a bright dayyy~~♥ *happy*

First I have my Regene wig ! Nighty sent it to me and I finally received it, I couldn't wait anymore~ The wig is so pretty, shiny and all~ but I have to brush it, like, doing some curls~
I've already done some photos, without make up, hun.
FFF. I hope the Innovator costume will be done for Japan Expo *stresss* D':

Besides, in the package I discovered a very sweet note from Nighty *squee* and my Christmas gift LOL! It's a Rolo keychain, omg (;__;) I didn't have this one and a friend told me it was hard to find it nowadays ! Really, I'm so happy (jwj) ♥
Nighty ! Be aware, I'll rape you in July, during the night at the hotel ! LOL!



Another thing, I had 2 hours of class exceptionaly today. That isn't the cool part but, I saw 2 friends of mine that I didn't see since 2 months or so. It was so refreshing to see them, instead of being alone as always ! (*u*)
Even though I'm a totally asocial person, sometimes having people's company feels good.



And finally, ELK ended my day with two AWESOME AND SEXY drawings of Older!Latvia-- in bondage. ♥♥♥ ILU GORGEOUS HUSBAND OF MINE (;u;) fff.
I should draw Bondage!Russia too ! LIKE TOTALLY.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGOMGOMGOMG---

*404'ed*
Elle est vraiment superbe ! ♥ Tu l'as bien arrangée en plus ** oh my. J'aime trop~ *o*

Cette deuxième photo, gniiiih ! ♥
*fangirl squee*
Tu me donnes envie d'en refaire avec la mienne en parralèle. xDD

[PFF, you'll be the one raped in July.]

megu said...

FFFFF merci ! *3*

J'ai eu TROP de mal à la mettre, faut que j'essaye de mettre le filet dans mes cheveux avant ! (parce que là je les avait attaché avec des pinces x_x) C'est duuur.
Bon faut quand même que je la boucle un peu par ci par là, ça fait pas trop Regene-like sinon~ mais j'ose pas, ahah XD *a peur de l'abimer*

Ouii fais des photos *o* je veux je veux j'exige même ! èé ♥