Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A part of me kept telling me that this was wrong while the dominant part told me it was right.

I skipped 4 hours of class today ahahah. It's Nanné's bad influence on me LOL!
No but... it wasn't interesting and useful courses, anyway ( ;u;""")
So I had only 2 hours today mwahahaha. From 5 pm to 7 pm. I love life 8DDD
I did some *stupid* photos while waiting for my train~~ (well, my sister did.)

I hate when my headphones get tangled fff ! D:<


Hello I'm supposed to look like jumping but it actually ended like I'm flying weeeeh !


I love that one. I'm so very alone.


Besides, today is Nighty's birthday fff !
Happy Birthday my luv ! JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE !♥ (Because French roxx 8D)
Here my gift for her~



ASHZAGSHEDZ I AM VERY TIRED. OTL I need some sleep, but RP with Elk is so much fun that I can't stop (;n;) ♥

No comments: