Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thursday doesn't even start.


Oups sorry, it seems that my blog is dying ahah (;_;"")

Exams are over and I'm finally on holidays! Though I don't have a summer job at last so... my mom is pushing me to pass my driving license instead. I really don't want to :I
Also, she doesn't want me to stay on the comp during the day, only at night OTL (but I'm sneaking while she's at home ahahah---like right now. )

It's Japan Expo soon ! OMG I'll be able to see Sab and Nighty, I'm so happy ♥ and a lot of my friends from dA, like Senri
Gaaah. I still have to work on my cosplay--like curling the hair of my Regene wig, buy white shoes and do something about the glasses (damn why is he wearing glasses, grrr). I can't wait to see my costume too~

Oh guys, I'm currently doing a RussiaLatvia doujin (R18 lalala~) |D
I still haven't the title nor a cover, but 4 pages are already done, woohoooo~~

I don't know what to write ahah. (;_;)
Yesterday I went to a camping with some friends, it was fun. I'll post the photos as soon as I have them ! ♥

No comments: