Monday, April 27, 2009

'Heu sinon moi j'me suis fait tapper dans la prostate toute l'aprème.'

ROFLMAO TITLE.
Sorry for those who can't understand it, but Elk and Nighty might understand XDDD

So um yeaaah yesterday I RP on msn with Elk... I was Latvia and she was Russia OF COURSE ♥♥
We were having sex from 2 pm to 2:30 am ROFLMAO. Ahahah I'm such a pedoperv...

Quick sketch from the RP scene
We were doing it in a forest, on the snow... omg Russia is so freaking scaryyy. I mean, he first wanted to play a game in which I had to hide in the forest, completely naked (well, I had my underwear and my boots but still!). And he is such a sadist (but I love it ♥).
I really wanted to turn the RP into a doujinshi (*v*) but it's very long so... I DON'T KNOW XD;

4 comments:

ELK said...

crève megu. crève.. * saute de la fenetre*




[ tu veux faire un doujin avec CA? XD omg, stu le fait... je te donnerai des bonbons V_V]

megu said...

T-Tu oses souhaiter ma mort ? o_o *pleur*

[bah oui, elle pète notre histoire o_o Y a du angst, de la violence, et du cul ♥ 8D ]

ELK said...

Ouai, je souhaite hardement ton trepas.




[ .....*ca correspond pas vraiment a ses critères pour une ''bonne'' histoire... LOL]

megu said...

Comme tu es vile ;__;

[Han vraiment ? DDD: Bah pour moi c'est le plot idéal ROFL. ]