Tuesday, April 21, 2009

*Jumps by the window*

I think Nanné is FUCKING AWESOME.
I mean, look at this awesome drawing of Russia x Latvia she drew for me.
Isn't that precious ? I think she captured so well Latvia's scared expression.
ROFLMAOOO WAT.
SEXY DRAWING IS SEXY.

And thank you Verô for your little note on jour blog, about the RusxLat icon ! XD ♥

This morning I read Nanné's LJ and omg she saw episode 13 of Hetalia asjzehded. There is apparently Ivan in it. BUT WHERE DID YOU WATCH IT ? DAMN I DON'T FIND IT ANYWHERE ON THE WEB WTF. I WANT TO SEE IT OMG YES OH YES I WANT.

Erm...

I don't have a lot of things to say but yesterday I didn't write anything here and I don't like it. 8D

I want to go to Japan Expo this year ! (T__T) I'll try to go with Nighty OMG YES DO WANT. REGENE WANTS TO HUG HIS TIERIA ♥
Besides...NIGHTY I MISS YOU WHERE ARE YOUUU ? (;__;) but I hate you for having Gundam's 00 art book. 8'D ♥

Okay guys I've already said that I love Spring and sun and walking in my garden BUT there is a thing I hate during this season : SPIDERS EVERYWHERE OMGWTH. (;__;) Two days ago I had one on my head OH MY GOD!!!!11!!! *Latvia's tears*

Ah...I've so much work to do... L'HEURE DE LA DEFENESTRATION EST PROCHE ! \o/ *jumps* 'I BELIEVE I CAN FLYYY~' OTL

No comments: