Friday, April 24, 2009

"You agree that the painting looks like ketchup over grass?"

Umm this morning I woke up with a backache (like every mornings in fact) and this time it was bizarre because I hyperventilated. (o_o; )
It was so fucking painful in my back and damn I was in the bathroom, the head in the basin, trying to have some oxygen. I tried to calm down, breathing slowly, but it was kind of scary actually.
It ended at the beginning of the afternoon. AHAH. Never again PLZ.

Today I went to the hairdresser to cut my fringe. It was so long and I couldn't see anything. XD
Now it's really pretty. Straight and it's hidden my eyebrows. It makes my eyes bigger roflmao.

UUUUH THIS MORNING I MADE A NEW FRIEND ♥


I named him Alfred, because he reminded me of America from Hetalia DON'T ASKY ME WHY, DON'T, REALLY.
But I lost him omg WHERE ARE YOU ALFRED ? ( ;m;)

2 comments:

カナメ said...

What? lmao

megu said...

lmao isn't he so cutteee ? XD