Sunday, April 12, 2009

'Where will you be sleeping tonight ? And will I be joining you there ?'

I HAVE SERIOUSLY FALLEN IN LOVE WITH REGENE WHAT THE FUCKKK.
Like, he is obsessing me. Like, I want to do a cosplay and take *cough*ero*cough* photos. And like I want a tone of icons of him asnjkzadezf.
Oh I also want RegeneTieria or RegeneRibbons or WHOEVER WITH HIM fanfics but I just can't find some WTF I AM MAD. DD8
AND DOES ANYBODY KNOW THOSE JAPANESE ARTISTS WEBSITES WITH TONE OF FANARTS ? D8 I want Regene fanarts fffff sadsdasdasdasdsdssadsad.
Regene looks weird here but I drew him without references that's why his hair looks ugly okay. And a random eye ahah. I actually love it but dunno if I'm going to draw eyes like that now orz


EDIT : I just discovered that Romi Park, the seiyuu of Regene, is the same who does the voices of Madame Red (Kuroshitsuji), Hitsugaya (Bleach), Edward (FMA) and Nicol ♥ (Gundam Seed). AAAHHH SHE DOES NICOL'S VOICE NO WONDER WHY I LOVE REGENE ! /shot /lame

2 comments:

カナメ said...

UHM. THAT EYE IS RIDICULOUSLY GORGEOUS PLEASE TO USE THANKS.

megu said...

ROFL.
UM UM THANK YOU DEAR C: OKAY I WILL TRY TO USE IT XD