Tuesday, April 14, 2009

”Right ! Hola means ’how may I help you ?’ ! "


Yesterday I RP Latvia on msn because of Nighty who dragged me in a Hetalia RP conversation. XD
Though I really suck at RP... this was fun and I think I did it kinda well 8D;
I was with Canada-kun and Russia was bullying us. ( ;_;) Oh and France ended naked by England and Russia. 8D ♥
And the one who RP Russia (ELK) dragged me in a Hetalia cosplay group for 2010 which takes place in Switzerland WTF SERIOUSLY GUYS ! XDD I knew her since 1 hour and she was all excited and invited me in her house for the convention and all. LOL LATVIA AT RUSSIA'S HOUSE 8DDDD.
Anyway. I'm excited, I want to do it ! But Latvia must be hard to cosplay. I mean, if I don't make his costume, I have to buy it, and the wig ! And it costs MONEY ahgagagah.
Although I want to hold the communist flag with Lithuaniaaaa ♥ and um, I think I really do as Latvia. I mean, I'm a crybaby ahahah XD;;;
Oh well, I'll see, I have a year. (BUT TIME PASSES FAST RIGHT.)


Switch of subject, this morning my twin sister was off to Paris, for 3 days. She's going to meet her online friends. Pfff she's lucky. That just reminds me that I miss some persons, and that I'm longing to see some. Unfortunately most of my friends are online and live in foreign countries, or if they do live in France, they are too far away. Ahahah. Oh joy for having no social life~
And so I'll be all alone during 3 days. Well, there are my brother and my mother, but it's not the same thing than when you're 24/24 h, 7/7 d with the same person~
Ah but anyway.
So tonight I'm invited to a party. I didn't want to go at first, since I'll be alone, it's the first time for me. But the one who organizes it is dragging me along and well, maybe I'm gonna have fun ? And now I know my ex best friend (I still like him, but time changes you see) will be there, it's just reassuring. SO HERE THE BIG QUESTION OF DOOM : WHAT I AM GOING TO PUT ON ? OMG I JUST DON'T KNOW. Um, when I was attempting my Regene cosplay I find myself super attractive in a tuxedo LOL. (it's not as if I wanted to seduce but oh well.) PLUS IT MAKES MY BREASTS EVEN SMALLER OMG DO WANT PLX. Hell yeah, I'm gonna wear it. Ummm but dunno if my heels will matches with. Well, it must matches but...i don't want my feet to hurt just after 3 dances hmpf. AAHHH I WILL JUST SEE.♥
Well okay now I'm kinda excited~ but I just hope someone will be able to take me home tomorrow morning orz
*note to herself : try to do not being raped by drunken men ROFL /shot*

No comments: