Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Holy fucking shit was it good.




OMG the party was cool.
We were about 40 in the house ! And what a surprise when I saw that Aline (a friend who was in my class last year) was invited. There were also 2 girls, apparently friends of an online friend of mine ♥
Um, too bad that mostly of people was totally drunk and didn't dance though. I know that boys tend to not dance right ? But seriously, the girls... they were all in the kitchen, drinking, drinking, smoking and drinking. WTF. A drunk girl is ugly.
Anyway~
Kevin and I were the one who danced the first ! And then some friends joined. But basically we were the only 2 who were always dancing LOL. I LOVE DANCING OMG. I danced from 9 pm to 2 am non stop ahahaha. On Lady Gaga and trance/techno songs (*___*) my foot aches now. And I barely slept, like, 2 hours ? But I don't feel like sleeping anyway, though I'm tired. AND OMFG MY FACE IS A MESS *ugly as hell* D:

No comments: