Thursday, April 9, 2009

I want a sexy bitch and a sensible one who can do my fucking homeworks before we fuck together 8D--okay no.

I activated the comments because of Mae and nanné OLOLOL.
NOW YOU DON'T HAVE ANY EXCUSES TO NOT POST HERE AHAHAHAHA. |D
But if you don't like posting it's okay. Just...spam me in my shoutbox then /SHOT.


Umm today I had a beautiful surprise |D *excited*
Nighty posted a photo of her in her Tieria cosplay. And it is rather *cough*ero*cough* fffff okay Nighty marry me please |D ♥ ahahah you do an amazing Tieria~ *squee* (>w<) Aaah I don't have much to say in fact asgahzfdadkaldi. My life is so boring ahahah. Oh yes, I discovered that I really suck at cooking. Like really really really you see. I won't do a good wife, sorry people OTL /must find a woman with good cooking skills. So while I was preparing the meal (LOLOL okay it was while the chicken was in the oven) I took a stroll in my garden. And I noticed that I love my garden during spring, it is just so beautiful ♥ I've the impression it's been ages since I really took a look at it. Blame the computer screen which is always asking for my eyes to be stuck on it and never leave the house |D Anyway. It's really enjoyable when you take some time for yourself, looking at nature, taking a sun bath, breathing fresh air and listening to the birds. It's like I'm really feeling alive.

...AND SO I TOOK SOME PHOTOS AHAHAHAH. OH ME. I'M INCORRIGIBLE |D

No comments: